Hallman Foundry is a production foundry facility that casts high quality iron castings to serve the rail and industrial markets. At Hallman we pride ourselves with equipment and the people to handle every job, every time.
- Pour Gray, ductile, and austempered Iron in a Green Sand Molding operation with Hunter molding machines and Cope and Drag Line
- Castings range from 1/2 pound up to 300 pounds
- Shell Cores, ISO Cure Cores, CO2 Cores capable
- Pour Grades 65 – 45 – 12, 80 – 55 – 06, 60-40-18, ASTM A 536 ductile iron; austempering grades are available.
- Pour Class 25, 30, 35 ASTM A48 Gray Iron
- 3D solid modeling
- Tooling Design
- 2,000 square foot pattern shop running Inventors Software for 3D modeling. Includes metal, aluminum, wood, and epoxy capabilities and computerized solid model design
- Equipped with the latest foundry technology including state-of-the-art spectrographic and metalallographic lab
- Motivated Management Team
- Highly Skilled and Qualified Technical Staff
- Productive and Dedicated Employees
- Manage small mold orders with the same speed and accuracy as large mold orders